Saturday, December 26, 2009

M3,Mys3lf and !

Name: Jaffih Ng
Age: 16(2009)
Birthday: 26th September
Horoscope: Libra
Country: Malaysia
City: Kuala Lumpur

THE.....THAT I LIKE^.^

Food: everything except spicy=.=
Drink: Fruit Juice
Song: Jolin's, Beyonce's.....
Movie: That Kind Of Advantage, Magicaly and Fantastic
TV Shows: CARTOON NETWORK....^.^
Books: Chinese Novel Which Author Is XU YOU BIN
Animals: Puppy, Rabbit, Hamster too....

@-@....My.....Hobbies: Playing Badminton, Listening Music, Playing "Mahjong". ^0^

School: Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Miharja
Occupation: A Monitor, A Student, A son, A Grandchildren, A friend...
Favourite Singer: Jolin, Beyonce Knowles
Favourite Movies: Obsessed, Bambi, Mr Vampire.....
Hometown: Seremban

I'm a boy.A friendly boy.^.^

I like to make my surrounding friends happy. I dont like to see them sad!
I like to share my happiness with my friends;I dont like to share with them with my sadness....
Although my skin colour is different to the chinese boy, but Im a chinese boy. So if u want to be my friend, Im very welcome!!!^.^
No matter u r male or female,i would like to be ur friend!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Siwen(: said...

helo!! i wan be ur friend leh!! can anot??
i oso like jolin and beyonce leh!!
tagg me at my blog okay??
www.the-planet-girl.blogspot.com
see ya=D

January 8, 2010 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home